I’ve been sick this past week… I’ve been eating porridge, oatmeal and bananas for the the WHOLE week. Last Friday I woke up feeling super bloated but I didn’t have much time to think. I had a midterm that morning to worry about. But dang, it hit hard later. I got a fever & lost my appetite. The thought of food or the smell of food made me nauseous. I needed to remove any food from my room and out of my sight.
It wasn’t until 2 days ago that I’ve slowly began to eat normal food again. I’ve been craving EVERYTHING… from sweets to all the solid foods I usually eat. The cravings are crazier than ever and I’m trying to handle it 😥
Anyways, here’s to coming back to life. From my horrific stomach flu/food poisoning 😥 I’m recovering from a sore throat and cough but it’s getting better A LOT faster than I predicted. :’) Yay.
Ingredients: Makes 27 mini cookies
1 cup oat flour, or you can take raw oats & blend them in the blender like I did 🙂
1/3 cup granulated stevia or other granulated sweetener
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup greek yogurt (or lactose free greek yogurt)
1 egg white (~2 tbsp)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp honey
3/4 (6oz) cup blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Combine dry ingredients (flour, stevia, baking powder, salt) in a bowl.
3. Combine wet ingredients (yogurt, egg white, extract, honey) separately in another bowl.
4. After mixing, put dry ingredients into wet ingredient bowl and mix together.
5. Fold in the blueberries gently.
6. Spray foil sheet or paint with a small layer of olive oil (I always do this instead).
7. Drop tablespoons of batter onto a baking sheet.
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
& you’re done! Check with a toothpick to make sure they’re done.
Eat them as a mid morning snack or afternoon snack!
They can be stored in a glass or plastic airtight container in room temperature for a few days.
Nutrition Facts Per Cookie:
Calories: 19 calories
Fat: 0.2 grams
Carbs: 3.38 grams
Dietary Fiber: 0.4 grams
Protein: 1.23 grams
Sugar: 1.17 grams