I’ve been eating yogurt a lot more now. I’ve tried goat, sheep, almond milk & coconut milk yogurt. They have a huge selection at Whole Foods, I love it!!!! I’ve been having A LITTLE of yogurt everyday & it’s been fine yay :’) I’m trying to build up my tolerance. I have 1/2 a cup w/ a sprinkle of sunflower seeds an hour before bed every night. It helps with muscle building & recovery when I’m resting overnight. It’s filled with good protein & fats that take longer to digest so it can hold me over until the next morning when I eat breakfast.
Here’s a simple recipe w/ 2 ingredients that took me only about 5 minutes to make & it tastes delicious.
Blueberries (I used Whole Food’s Organic Blueberries)
Plain or flavored yogurt (I used Siggi’s Mixed Acai & Berry yogurt)
A baking tray with lined parchment paper
1. Wash blueberries, making sure there are no stems attached.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Using a toothpick, dip each blueberry into the yogurt and place onto the parchment paper.
4. Place the baking sheet into the freezer for about an hour.
5. After an hour, they should be ready to eat. Or you can save them in a ziploc bag in the freezer for a quick healthy snack!
Nutrition Facts depend on your yogurt. Generally, it’s a great healthy snack 🙂 Just watch out for the sugar content on your yogurt. The Siggi’s yogurt I had was 20g protein with 11g sugar in a 5.3 oz cup.