1. Week 19 Legs – THOSE DOUBLE PULSE BARBELL SQUATS THOUGH. I was dying!! Good dying. I wanted to save some travel time so I did it at home today. I didn’t have a 30 pound barbell so I just held 15 pounds on each hand to put on my shoulders during my squats.
1. 10 minute Butt Lift Challenge
2. 5 Best Thigh Slimming Exercises
- 6 mini Pan Seared Oatmeal Bars —–> Recipe here
- These bars are so easy to prepare and make. I like how it’s oatmeal in crispy bar form! It’s not soggy but the perfect texture and consistency!
- Toppings: Nutzo 7 seed & nuts nut butter, fresh strawberries + blueberries, coconut shavings, cacao nibs, hemp hearts
- 1/2 mocha vega protein w/ 12 oz water
- 5 banana muffins —–> Recipe Here
- 1 1/2 tbsp creamy peanut butter (From Trader Joes)
- I always either get the 1. Chia Flax PB or 2.Organic Unsalted PB w/ Valencia Peanuts
- Chipotle Bowl: Lettuce, bell peppers + onions, chicken
- Brown Rice (on the side)
- Mild and Medium Salsa
This is a typical bowl I would get at Chipotle! SO YUMMY. I’m lactose so sour cream and cheese aren’t even an option for me. If you usually get them, I recommend you ask for it on the side so you can see how much you are consuming. I always get guacamole for added healthy fats and a bowl just isn’t complete without it.
- 30 pistachios
- 1 apple, 1 banana
- 1 Coconut Chocolate Rx Bar
- These are my favorite protein bars because it’s only nuts, dates and egg whites with 1-2 other natural flavors. Such a clean protein bar, I love it! Definitely recommended if you are looking for a protein bar.
- 1/2 cup Quinoa (Trader Joes)
- I cook my Quinoa in a rice cooker on white rice mode. So quick and easy!
- 1 cup Steamed Veggies
- 5 oz Baked Tomato Herbed Chicken
- Ingredients: Six 4 oz chicken breasts, 1/2 can diced tomatoes, 1 tbsp herb seasoning, 1/2 tbsp pepper, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tbsp garlic salt, 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 medium sliced tomato
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Throw everything into one bowl except the 1 medium sliced tomato
- Dip chicken pieces completely into the mixture and place on oiled baking sheet 1/2 inch apart
- Place sliced tomatoes over chicken breasts evenly all over the pan
- Bake at 350 F for 30-40 minutes!
- 1 Banana Bread Larabar
- Clean bar with only dates, nuts and dried bananas. No added sugar!
- Almond Thins – 13 Multiseed Crackers
LAST BUT NOT LEAST, here are my new babies I bought today! ❤ I can’t wait to try them. They’re called Adidas Pureboostx. I saw the Ultraboostx but the Pureboostx looked a lot more comfy and more nicely designed. When I tried it on, it was more comfy than I expected. It has a sock-like arch support w/ a midsole that isn’t attached in the middle. So uniquely designed. Love it!!! So glad I made this purchase. I want to workout in them already!