I went on a morning walk at a park with my dad and then got some green juice after!! I’ve been trying to spend more time with my parents and build a closer relationship with each individually. Asian parents tend to not be very expressive so I want to get to know them more personally and create a stronger bond. It’s hard because I grew up being very distant from them. I’m about to graduate college and I wish I put in more effort in the past years to do so but it’s never too late!
ANYWAYS, PANCAKES?! VEGAN? 4 INGREDIENTS? YES PLEASE.
Any recipe that takes a short amount of time is my type of recipe.
- 1/2 cup oat flour (blend up oats)
- 1/2 cup milk of choice (I used cashew)
- 3 tbsp hemp powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Coconut oil (for pan)
I should get myself a spoon & bowl specifically for baking & cooking. I use the spoons and bowls I eat regular food with. One day.
- Mix together oat flour, hemp powder & baking powder. Then add in your milk and stir gently until smooth. Don’t overmix or mix too quickly.
- Leave batter in your fridge for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat up pan on medium high heat.
- When hot, add a bit of coconut oil to the pan.
- Take out your pancake batter (it should have thickened up a bit)
- Pour batter onto your pan. Amount up to you, depending if you want small or larger pancakes!
- Cook each side for ~2-3 minutes and then flip to the other side
- Add your favorite toppings and ENJOY!!!
Nutrition Facts: JUST the pancakes (no toppings)
Calories: 298 calories
Fat: 7 grams
Carbs: 44 grams
Protein: 16 grams