This was so simple, all in one bowl & no need for baking! Naturally sweetened, no mess, just healthy, efficient and quick! My fave. It took only 10 minutes to put together, roll into balls and into the fridge!
Here is the link to my other recipe —-> Oatmeal Raisin Energy Bites
Recipe Yields: 34 mini balls
- 1 cup oat flour (blend oats in your blender)
- 1/3 cup protein powder
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1/2 cup nut butter (I used peanut butter)
- 1/2 pouch Elevate Shine Organics (You can use sweetened applesauce/ any fruit puree)
- Add oats, protein powder and hemp seeds into your bowl and mix together.
- Add honey, nut butter of choice & fruit puree into the same bowl.
- Mix everything together, roll them into balls.
- Eat some, refrigerate some!
Or eat all, refrigerate none 😛 These are seriously SO addicting!!
Nutrition Facts: 1 protein ball
Calories: 43 calories
Fat: 2.2 grams
Carbs: 4.3 grams
Protein: 2 grams
Sugar: 1.3 grams
Meal Prep for the week is done!