Baking my own snacks has been something I’ve started to do and I love it! I get to try new recipes & instead of grabbing prepackaged sugary foods, I get a nice homemade snack! Made with natural sweeteners & no preservatives. They won’t last long anyways 😛
Recipe Makes: 24 Small Mini Muffins
- 2 cups oat flour
- 2 tbsp hemp protein
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sweetened applesauce/fruit puree (or 1 egg)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together oat flour, baking powder, protein powder & salt.
- Add in milk, fruit puree/applesauce/egg (your choice), honey & olive oil.
- Gently mix until all incorporated.
- Fold in raisins.
- Grease muffin tins & pour batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes until puffed up & toothpick comes out clean.
These are great mini muffins to have for breakfast slathered with some peanut butter 🙂 It’s also a great snack to have midday which is why I made these! I take them on the go and eat them when I’m hungry between meals.
Nutrition Facts: 1 muffin
Calories: 64 calories
Fat: 1.6 grams
Carbs: 11 grams
Protein: 1.8 grams