I was going to make the exact same Protein ball recipe (No-Bake PB Protein Balls) as I made last week but halfway through, I decided I wanted to make up another random recipe. There are slight changes, not too major. I just love coconut so I rolled them in coconut flakes after! 🙂
This happens ALL the time! I mean, might as well right?! I get to try new combinations and see which one I like better. These are also no bake as well. So convenient!
Recipe Yields: 46 protein balls
- 1 cup oat flour (blend oats in your blender)
- 1/3 cup protein powder (Natural Citizen Organic Plant Protein)
- USE “WINNIESBALANCE” as a $10 voucher on their site!
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 pouch Mash Ups (You can use sweetened applesauce/ any fruit puree)
- Coconut Flakes
I recently got this Natural Citizen Organic Plant Protein and I love it! It’s great in baking! It’s organic, vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO, allergen free and no added flavors! It’s suitable for everyone 🙂
USE “WINNIESBALANCE” as a $10 off voucher on their site!
Using this protein powder gives me complete control on the flavor of my baked good, smoothies or oatmeal. It’s unflavored and unsweetened so I can use it without it affecting my food while adding in more protein! I bake with it and add it into my smoothies/oatmeal.
Close-up of the goodies.
I got this cute attached-lid mason jar from Ikea! I usually store my dried seeds, nuts or small batches of protein powder in it 🙂 It’s a cute storage item!
More close-ups because.
- Line a tray with parchment paper.
- Prepare a medium sized bowl filled halfway with coconut flakes.
- In another bowl, throw all ingredients in & mix well.
- When it becomes a thick sticky mixture, use your hands to roll into balls.
- Roll ball around in coconut flakes until coated.
- Place them on your baking tray about 1/2 inch apart.
- Leave it in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes before eating.
Rolling it in coconut makes it SO much better!
If you decided to make any of my recipes, tag me on Instagram 🙂 I want to see all your creations!
Nutrition Facts: 1 energy bite
Calories: 34 calories
Carbs: 3.15 grams
Protein: 1.4 grams
Fat: 1.7 grams
Sugar: 1 gram