Hi everyone! I’m taking over LiveNomva‘s Instagram today! I have been loving their products. It’s healthy, convenient & tastes great. I love to play around with food making all sorts of combinations instead of eating things alone. I decided to incorporate their probiotic fruit pouch into protein bars and I must say, YUM!!
I’m so happy because I FINALLY graduated from college with a B.S in Science – Food and Nutrition, Dietetics. Today is also my FIRST day of my full time job. I kinda wished I started later so I get a mini break between college & work, but it’s okay! Hopefully it’ll be a smooth transition 🙂
Recipe Yields: 16 bars
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1 pack Strawberry Live Nomva
- 1/2 cup Wild Friends Cinnamon Raisin Peanut Butter
- Mix together flour, protein powder, hemp seeds.
- Add peanut butter & Nomva pack into dry mixture until it becomes a sticky consistency.
- Line a 9′ x 5′ baking tray with parchment paper and press down mixture until flat. Make sure you press down well so when you cut them it won’t break apart easily.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before taking it out & cutting into 16 bars.
Keep leftover bars refrigerated for up to 3-4 days 🙂 GAH, they’re so addicting.
Nutrition Facts: 1 bar
Calories: 90 calories
Carbs: 8.25 grams
Protein: 4.6 grams
Fat: 4.75 grams