It’s been hot here in LA!! The cravings for ice cream & sweet desserts have been extremely strong so I made these to help fight my cravings. Of course I still allow myself to have ice cream and my favorite sweets every week but not everyday. These are easy, no-bake & extremely simple to make.
- 1/4 cup granola (I used the Purely Elizabeth brand which is already sweetened)
- 1/4 cup sliced/chopped almonds
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1 cup yogurt of choice
- 1 1/2 cups fruit
Making the bottom granola layer. I used these reusable non-stick silicone cupcake sleeves.
- Mix & crush the granola & almonds together.
- Add melted coconut oil & maple syrup (if using) and mix well.
- Line your muffin cups with ~1 tbsp granola mixture (about 1/3 full)
- Scoop yogurt on top & top each one with whatever fruits you want!
- Freeze until firm (about 4-6 hours) being enjoying!