I’ve been baking and making a lot of food this weekend! Some of you asked for recipes so I decided to write up this quick blog post that included all the recipes. I have my turkey meatloaf, zucchini, lemon tahini sauce, banana bread & pumpkin bread recipes.
This includes my Snack 1 (mid morning 11am), Meal 2 (lunch, 1pm) & Snack 2 (mid afternoon 3-5 pm).
1. Green Tea Soba Noodles
-Boil the soba noodles on medium heat for 5 minutes. When done, use a drainer and rinse noodles with cold water. Store in room temperature to let it cool down before storing in fridge.
2. Lemon Tahini Sauce (recipe here – Oil Free Lemon-Tahini Sauce)
– 1/2 cup unsalted tahini
– 1/2 cup lemon juice (fresh or bottled works, although I prefer fresh)
– 1/2 cup water
– 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1/2 tsp garlic powder
– Pepper to taste
Directions: Mix everything together, store in an airtight container & refrigerate.
3. Roasted Zucchini
-Cut up zucchini. Sprinkle salt, pepper, herb seasoning & curry powder. Drizzle some olive oil on top & mix well. Bake at 350F for 10-15 minutes.
4. Turkey Meatloaf (recipe here – Easy Tender Turkey Meatloaf)
-1 lb (16 oz) ground turkey
-4 egg whites
-3/4 cup salsa
-1/2 cup zucchini & yellow squash
-2 cups raw spinach
-1/3 cup dry breadcrumbs
-1/2 tsp garlic powder
-1/2 tsp Braggs Seasoning
-Salt & Pepper to taste (also depends on how strong your salsa is)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients.
3. Grease a loaf pan & gently press down mixture.
4. Bake for 25 minutes.
5. Remove from oven & lightly cover pan with foil (where it can still breathe)
6. Bake for another 10-15 minutes.
7. Let the loaf cool down for 15-20 minutes. Then cut up into loaves, eat fresh or refrigerate for later.
1. Banana Bread (recipe here Easy Blender Banana Bread Muffins)
It can be made into a loaf or muffins, whatever you desire!
-3 extra-ripe bananas
-1 3/4 cups raw oats
-6 tbsp Natural Citizen Vegan Protein (WINNIESBALANCE for $10 off)
-2 large eggs
-¼ cup honey/maple syrup
-1 tsp baking soda
-Dash of cinnamon
Directions: Preheat oven to 350F. Blend all ingredients together in a blender, bake for 20 minutes.
2. Pumpkin Bread
This wasn’t made from scratch. I bought a mix from Simple Mills. I just needed to add 3 ingredients! The mix is made of super clean ingredients so I’ll definitely be making regular purchases of this brand.
3. Kiwi & Tangerines
Pretty simple but hope it helped! Thank you all so much for the support 🙂 If you make any recipes, remember to tag me or send them over because I love seeing them!! ❤