I’ve made another recipe before —> Coconut Flour Pancakes but I’ve been trying to switch amounts of ingredients to find the perfect recipe! I recently found an amazing recipe that I’m always resorting to for coconut flour pancakes! Sharing it below 🙂
-3 tbsp coconut flour
-1/4 tsp baking powder
-Pinch of salt (optional)
-3 egg whites
-1 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
-1/4 cup almond milk
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the coconut flour, baking powder & salt.
2. In another bowl, whisk the 3 egg whites together with an electric mixer. It must look foamy. This is what gives the pancakes a more fluffy texture.
3. Add the egg white mixture & applesauce into the dry mixture.
4. Add almond milk & gently mix everything together. If the mix is too dry, add extra milk 1 tbsp at a time.
5. Heat up a pan on low heat. Coat with coconut oil & cook first side until it bubbles. Then flip & cook the other side for 10-15 seconds.
ENJOY!! 🙂 Top it with some fruits, almond butter, superfood toppings or anything you like. I LOVE all coconut flour recipes so shoot me some recipes if you have a good one!!