This is a life changer. I am a lover of chocolate & bread so this took my heart. Ok, seriously though. This Chocolate Almond Flour Mix is super clean with only 7 ingredients. It has almond flour, organic coconut sugar, cocoa, arrowroot, organic coconut flour, baking soda & sea salt. It’s gluten free, soy free, dairy free & has no gums/emulsifiers. YO, THERE’S NO PRESERVATIVES. I’m all up in this!!
BTW, NONE OF THIS IS SPONSORED. Just sharing my love for these brands!! ❤
Recipe Yields: 12 loaf slices (or less if you like them thicker like me)
-1 Box Simple Mills Chocolate Almond Flour Mix
-6 egg whites
-1/3 cup Califia Farms Unsweetened Almond Milk
-1/3 cup Nomva Strawberry Probiotic
-1 tbsp vanilla extract
-4 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen
-1/4-1/2 cup Enjoy Life Vegan Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 325 F.
2. Grease a 9 x 5 loaf pan & set aside.
3. Whisk together the eggs, almond milk, probiotic & vanilla extract.
4. Add chocolate flour mix and collagen into wet mix & gently incorporate together.
5. Fold in desired amount of chocolate chips.
6. Pour into your greased pan & sprinkle the top with more chocolate chips 🙂
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
DO ITTT. You won’t regret this recipe!! I’ll be making this again reaaaal soon because my loaf isn’t going to last long 😛
Nutrition Facts (1 sliced loaf):
Calories: 152 calories
Carbs: 17 grams
Protein: 8 grams
Fat: 8 grams
Sugar: 9 grams