I didn’t really know what I was doing when I was making this plate. I was craving eggs, smoked salmon and bread… so this combo was created! I usually like to add baby spinach into my eggs but I ran out – so I replaced it with some grape tomatoes and parsley. After cooking the eggs, I just messily threw it on the plate and realized… hmm, this looks like a messy pretty. Why not take a picture? So I did and here it is :’)
I also cooked some Brat Hans breakfast links that I got from Whole Foods! They’re already fully cooked so I usually just bake them in the oven for 5-10 minutes or heat them up in a pan on the stovetop.
Also, I’ve been loving smoked salmon on toast! I add sesame seeds on top for some extra healthy fats 🙂
I was at Sprouts the other day and bought this Wild Brine probiotic spicy kimchi sriracha. It had a strong kimchi taste which surprised me. I was expecting a more subtle taste! I think I’m just not use to it but if you love kimchi and spicy foods – this is a hot sauce for you!
Recipe Yields: 1 serving | Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
-1 slice sourdough toast
-4 egg whites
-1/4 cup grape tomatoes
-Sprinkle of parsley
-2 oz smoked salmon
-Sprinkle of white sesame seeds (optional)
-Salt and pepper to taste
-Side of 3 breakfast sausage links (optional)
1. Preheat a medium sized pan to high heat. Add in some olive oil.
2. Crack 4 egg whites into a small bowl. Mix together with some salt and pepper.
3. Add grape tomatoes and parsley into the egg white mixture.
4. When pan is hot, pour egg mixture and wait for 5-10 seconds before scrambling.
5. When done cooking, place onto plate with toasted sourdough, smoked salmon & cooked breakfast sausages.
I wanted something sweet as well so I had this breakfast with a side of watermelon!