I’ve been having pasta more recently and I love it! Lemon garlic is one of my favorite flavors.
I’ve been really busy studying for the GRE, work, looking up schools/internships and preparing myself for applications. The ending of 2017 and beginning of 2018 will be crazy for me. I’m excited to see where I’ll be a year from now!
For now, here’s a quick pasta recipe I whipped up the other day!
Recipe Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
1. Boil pasta according to package instructions.
2, Toss pasta in olive oil and leave on side.
3. In a pan, add 1 tbsp olive oil and cook the minced garlic for 2 minutes.
3. Add in shrimp, lemon juice and salt + pepper to taste. Cook until shrimp is done.
4. Toss shrimp and pasta together.
5. Season with salt, pepper and garnish with fresh parsley!