Tacos for breakfast? Yes, please! These were super easy to put together and were so fresh! I love tacos because they’re like little blankets that keep everything together!
Tacos are so easy to make and can be healthy! It’s easy to incorporate veggies by adding a bunch of fresh lettuce, tomatoes or spinach into them! Easy easy 🙂 You will love these!
Recipe Yields: 2 servings | Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 cup lettuce
- 4 scrambled eggs
- 1/2 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- Sprinkle of ricotta cheese (I used Kite Hill Ricotta)
- Red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat pan to medium heat and add a bit of olive oil.
2. Crack eggs into a small bowl & mix with a bit of salt, pepper and garlic powder.
3. Pour eggs into pan and let it sit for 5-10 seconds before scrambling for another 15-20 seconds.
4. Remove eggs from pan (they will still continue to cook a little after removing from heat).
5. Heat up corn tortillas over an open flame (or toast on a pan) & assemble with lettuce, scrambled eggs, grape tomatoes, sliced avocado and ricotta cheese.
6. Sprinkle red pepper flakes on top if desired!