Recipe Yields: 2 servings // Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 4 oz green tea soba noodles*
- 4 cups bone broth*
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 cup carrots – chopped
- 1 red bell pepper – sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper – sliced
- 1 green bell pepper – sliced
- 1 italian chicken sausage
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- sea salt+ pepper to taste
- red pepper flakes
- In a medium pot, bring water to a boil & add in soba noodles until cooked. Drain and leave to the side.
- Add in broth, mushrooms, carrots, bell peppers & chicken sausage. Let simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Mix in soba noodles, season broth with basil & oregano.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with sprinkle of red pepper flakes on top if desired.