This matcha crepe recipe is the perfect twist to your typical crepes! I use only 6 ingredients. It’s stuffed with almond greek yogurt, fresh berries + bananas. Then I topped it with creamy peanut butter, carob chips, brazil nut and hemp seeds. You would want this for breakfast on repeat. Trust me.. because once I made this recipe, I want it on repeat.
I pre-made a batch of these crepes for breakfast. After I get home from a workout in the morning, I don’t want to spend over 5-10 minutes making my breakfast so I always make sure I can get home and eat ASAP. Also, I made some ahead of time so my mom could have some for breakfast. She loved it! 🙂
I decided to stuff it with almond-based strawberry greek yogurt. I added blueberries, strawberries and sliced bananas before rolling them up.
Keep scrolling for the recipe because you’d want to keep this saved FOR SURE!
Recipe Yields: 4 crepes
Prep Time: 5 minutes // Cook Time: 10 minutes // Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins matcha collagen*
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk** (I used hemp milk)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tsp vanilla bean ghee***
- Dash of himalayan pink salt
- Use a spatula, mix together the flour, matcha and egg, making sure there are no clumps.
- Slowly mix in the milk and water.
- Add in melted ghee.
- Preheat a 6 inch pan to medium heat.
- Use 1/4 cup batter and completely cover bottom of skillet.
- Cook until both sides are slightly golden brown, about 1-2 minutes.
- Remove crepe with a large spatula and repeat with remaining batter.
- Stuff w/ greek yogurt + fresh fruit. Top w/ carob chips, drizzle of peanut butter and anything else you’d like to add! I added hemp seeds + shaved brazil nut.
*You can replace the matcha collagen with just matcha
**You can use any milk you’d like!
***Regular butter works in this recipe as well. I just personally love the flavor that ghee gives in my recipes!
Nutrition Facts: For entire recipe (all 4 crepes)