If you’ve never tried yogurt on toast, you gotta try it! Yogurt as a spread works best on paleo toast because paleo toast tends to be thicker (or at least ones I buy). If you add yogurt to a thin slice of bread, it’ll get soggy! But this combo I have here… BOMB.
I added yogurt, creamy almond butter, sliced bananas, sliced strawberries and a superfood crumble on top!
Add all those together and you got yourself some GOOD STUFF. The yogurt and almond butter makes it creamy, the superfood crumble makes it crunchy and the superfood crumble makes it sweet 🙂
You gotta make this combo yourself to try it out!
Recipe Yields: 2 toasts
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 2 slices paleo bread
- 1/2 cup strawberry greek yogurt
- 1/2 banana (sliced)
- 2 large whole strawberries (sliced)
- 2 tbsp creamy almond butter
- 1/3 cup Purely Elizabeth granola
- Toast both slices of paleo bread.
- Add 1/4 cup greek yogurt, sliced bananas and strawberries on top.
- Add 1 tbsp creamy almond butter on top of fruit.
- Top with crunchy granola!
Super easy and so tasty!