There’s those days I want a bowl of veggies and other days I just want pizza and ice cream. What do I do? I do it in moderation.
I’ll eat 2-3 slices of pizza and probably ice cream as a dessert. Intuitive eating has taught me SO much. I’m always looking forward into learning more about how to listen to my body & give it what it needs/craves.
Recipe Yields: 2 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes // Cook Time: 10 minutes // Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pre-made pizza crust (I used mikeys paleo pizza crust)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- Veggies (green bell peppers, grape tomatoes, mushrooms)
- Basil, oregano, salt, red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Take pizza crust out of freezer & brush entire crust with olive oil.
- Add pizza sauce on top, leaving about 1/2 inch on the sides.
- Top with veggies, ricotta cheese and dried seasonings/spices.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cut into 6 slices, top with more red pepper flakes + parmesan if desired!
I always crave pizza every once in a while, so this totally satisfied!