I don’t make cookies often because I’m more of a bread person. These cookies definitely made me want to make more now! I’m thinking about white chocolate macadamia, a fruity cookie, more chocolate flavors, etc.
I spent this morning in my kitchen making breakfast, these cookies & then sitting down to read a book over my lunch. After, I went to get a pedicure + massage. It’s been some good self-care these last couple days. It’s much needed! We all need those days where we pamper and treat ourselves, am I right?
I’ve never baked with peanut butter chips because I’m totally a chocolate chip or carob chip fan. These definitely changed the game too! Especially since the base of this cookie is peanut butter! You need to make these yourself! 🙂
When the whole house smells like peanut butter cookies, you know you did something right. Also, when your grandma comes back to ask you for more, you definitely know you nailed the recipe!
This recipe is gluten-free since it’s made with coconut flour and naturally sweetened with maple syrup!
Now… what’re you waiting for?
Recipe Yields: 12 cookies
Prep Time: 10 minutes // Cook Time: 12 minutes // Total Time: 22 minutes
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a 9 x 13 baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together coconut flour, coconut sugar and baking soda.
- In a separate medium bowl, mix together peanut butter, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Gently mix well.
- Fold in peanut butter chips and chocolate chips.
- Scoop about 2-3 tablespoon portions onto baking sheet, leaving about 2 inches between each cookie.
- Bake for 12 minutes!
- Immediately take it out the oven (they will be very soft) and place on a cooling rack.
*Make sure you’re using a unsweetened and no stir peanut butter!
**The cookies will be soft when it’s out the often but once they cool, they’ll firm up.
- These cookies will be soft and will not hold together right out of the oven, so do not attempt to transfer them to a cooling rack right away. They firm up considerably as they cool.