This tofu cream cheese is vegan, takes 5 minutes to make and is such a delicious dairy-free alternative to cream cheese! Perfect to slather on top of your bagels or toast or even as a dip for crackers!
First, the tofu is chopped up into small pieces. I used firm tofu!
The tofu, nutritional yeast, lemon juice and sea salt added in. It’s just 4 simple ingredients!
The green onions were mixed in after the cream cheese are blended until smooth.
It’s so tasty! The nutritional yeast plays a big role in masking the taste of tofu. I’ll definitely be making other flavors but these are the 4 ingredients base ingredients. Let your mind run wild with options to add in!
Garlic Herb: Add 1 tsp garlic powder and 3-4 tbsp herbs
Everything Bagel: Mix in about 2-3 tbsp of seasoning
Blueberry: Mix in cooked and mashed blueberries with 1/4 cup powdered sugar.
Tofu Cream Cheese (Vegan)
- 1 container firm tofu 14 oz
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped
- Drain and press tofu, removing as much liquid as possible.
- Place tofu on a cutting board and chop into very small pieces. Transfer to an immersion blender.
- Add nutritional yeast, sea salt and lemon juice.
- Blend until mixture is smooth and like a cream cheese texture.
- Mix in green onions if desired!