Ooey gooey and melts in your mouth! Another way to use up those ripened bananas! This recipe is made with almond flour so it’s gluten-free!
These are SO ooey gooey! I’m obsessed! Make sure you allow them to cool completely before cutting into squares. If you don’t allow it to cool completely, it will easily crumble!
These are so moist and packed with melty chocolate and sweet bananas in each bite!
You can use any nut butter of choice – I’ve tried almond, cashew or peanut butter! Make sure it’s runny!
Chocolate Chunk Banana Bars
- 3 medium extra-ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup almond, cashew or peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Whisk in almond milk, eggs and almond butter.
- Add in almond flour, brown sugar, baking soda, sea salt and cinnamon. Fold in chocolate chunks/chips.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely. Cut into squares!