Gluten-free blondies with chewy centers and crisp edges! These are amazing with the kick of nutty tahini and melty chocolate chips! Perfect for summer parties or some weekend baking!
If you have a bottle of tahini and don’t know what to do with it, these tahini blondies are perfect for you!! These are a perfect texture – chewy inside and crisp on the outside.
The tahini brings a nutty flavor to each bite!
I also used tahini in many of my other recipes – here are some of my favorites!
Gooey Chocolate Chip Tahini Blondies
- 3/4 cup creamy tahini runny kind
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare 8×8 baking tray with parchment paper or spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and vanilla. Add in creamy tahini until all mixed together!
- Add in flour, sugar, baking powder and sea salt. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Transfer to baking tray and bake for 25 minutes!