A 60-second soft and fluffy mug cake perfect for breakfast or a snack! The citrus and bright flavors will remind you of comforting spring and summer seasons!
Cake for breakfast anyone? This cake is so fluffy and soft – also moist!! Whenever the weather starts warming up and it’s spring time, I just have a strong craving for lemon flavors.
All the ingredients were whisked together in the ramekin and microwaved for 60 seconds. It was honestly so easy! The lemon glaze on top is a must 🙂
Lemon Poppyseed Mug Cake
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon almond milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Grease ramekin with coconut oil.
- Add all ingredients into bowl to whisk together. Microwave for 60 seconds.
- Top with lemon glaze and dig in!