Creamy coleslaw, sliced avocado and garlic butter sirloin steak pieces packed with tons of flavor in between toasted street sized tortillas! These are a great game day appetizer and a perfect finger food for parties!
As much as I love ordering in tacos or getting them at night with friends at taco trucks, I also do love making them from home! These are mini sized and so cute. They’re great for little appetizers on game day or a finger food for parties!
You would think tacos are a lot more work than many other finger foods but trust me, this one can be done in under 30 minutes and would be a crowd favorite!
Personally, I think the meat for tacos is THE most important. There can be a bunch of flavorful toppings and sauces but if the meat isn’t good, the tacos just don’t have that UMPH y’know? Haha, the steak here was flavorful enough so I didn’t need to add in a whole lot!
There are so many options of protein to add into tacos – I’ve had chicken, salmon, grilled fish, tofu, veggie meats and steak!
Adaptable Meals Garlic Butter Beef Sirloin Steak was used in this recipe. This steak is pre-packaged and pre-seasoned for convenience. Convenience definitely doesn’t sacrifice quality here! The product is made with ZERO artificial ingredients, is gluten-free and makes food prep so much easier! These steaks are new to participating Krogers nationwide!
I didn’t need to gather all my seasonings and make it from scratch. Adaptable Meals came through with the amazing flavor in the meat! I just oiled the pan with olive oil and cooked the strips. Easy meals are my kind of meals!
I made a simple coleslaw salad to add as a crunchy and creamy base. Each bite will have fresh crunchy veggies, savory garlic butter flavors and avocado!
Instead of getting complicated with a whole lot of add-ins for tacos, I like to have fresh veggies for crunchy Instead of getting complicated with a whole lot of add-ins for tacos, I like to have fresh veggies for crunchy (coleslaw, fresh onions), a creamy texture (avocado, sauce, dressing) and an herb/seasoning (cilantro, seeds) to top it off!
What’re you waiting for? Recipe below!
Mini Garlic Butter Sirloin Steak Tacos
- 6 mini flour or corn tortillas
- 6 oz Adaptable Meals garlic butter beef sirloin steaks
- Olive oil for cooking
- 1 large avocado sliced
- Lime wedges
- 1 14 oz bag coleslaw
- 1/2 cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice fresh
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cane sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Cut steak into cubes.
- Preheat a skillet to medium heat with olive oil. Add steak to cook until no longer red.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add coleslaw salad and sauce ingredients and mix to combine.
- Warm up tortillas to crisp up in a pan, or you can microwave them wrapped in a wet towel for 30 seconds.
- Assemble each tortilla with coleslaw as the base, sirloin steak, avocado mash and a drizzle of avocado ranch on top! Serve with a side of lime!
This post is sponsored by Adaptable Meals, but all opinions expressed are my own.