Lemon Garlic Shrimp Penne
Lemon and garlic are two flavors that work really well together in a variety of dishes. Sauteed recipes, pastas or noodles! I love this flavor on salmon or shrimp. For this recipe, I decided to cook it with penne pasta which was SO delicious.
Recipe Serves: 4
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
8 oz penne pasta
1 lb shrimp
3-4 cloves garlic
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/4 cup olive oil + 1 tbsp
pepper and salt (to taste)
parsley (for garnish)
1. Boil pasta according to package instructions.
2. Toss pasta in olive oil and leave on side.
3. In a pan, add 1 tbsp olive oil and cook the minced garlic for 2 minutes.
4. Add in shrimp, lemon juice and salt + pepper to taste. Cook until shrimp is done.
5. Toss shrimp and pasta together.
6. Season with salt, pepper and garnish with fresh parsley!