An ideal summer side or appetizer packed with fresh ingredients & citrus flavors! Made with fresh shrimp, cucumber, red onion, tomatoes, cilantro and fresh lime juice! So simple and can be stored for 3 days in the fridge!
Whenever I get tacos at a restaurant, I’d likely get ceviche as a side! There’s just something about the freshness of the flavors paired with some crunchy tortilla chips. You can add ceviche into some romaine leaves for a light meal as well!
This recipe was a LOT easier than I expected! You’ll need to chop a few vegetables but trust me, it’s worth every bite!
Now this is going to be my go-to recipe for parties and events! Perfect for a summer get together, weekend brunch or just a fun appetizer to create at home for your family!
- 1 lb cooked shrimp peeled, deveined, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- 1/2 cup red onion diced
- 1/2 cup cucumber diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- Salt to taste
- Cook shrimp and then diced into pieces.
- Chop up tomatoes, red onion, cucumber, cilantro and avocado.
- Add all ingredients together in a large bowl and mix.
- Serve with tortilla chips or as a tostada!