Vegan Tofu Butternut Squash Curry
Fall-inspired curry recipe made with butternut squash puree, butternut squash cubes and tofu for an easy vegan meal! So flavorful and packed with nutty sweet flavors and fresh veggies!
Servings 4 servings
- 1 tbsp avocado/oilpreheat your saucepan to low-medium heat with oil. cook minced garlic until fragrant, then add in veggies and butternut squash to cook for 2-3 minutes until slightly softened.
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cup veggies bell peppers, onions, broccoli
- 1 cup butternut squash cubed
- 2 cups full-fat coconut milk
- 2 cups butternut squash puree
- 1 15-oz extra-firm tofu
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- fresh cilantro and cashews, for toppings
Preheat your saucepan to low-medium heat with oil.
Cook minced garlic until fragrant, then add in veggies and butternut squash to cook for 2-3 minutes until slightly softened.
Pour in coconut milk and butternut squash puree, mix well.
Add in tofu, chili powder, cumin, curry powder, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Mix to combine and simmer on low for 10 minutes.
Place on top of rice with clantro and crushed cashews!