Fluffy Sweet Potato Pancakes
Super soft and fluffy pancakes made with mashed sweet potato and whole wheat flour! This recipe is nutritious and made with simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry!
Servings 1 serving
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour can sub all-purpose or oat flour
- 1 scoop collagen optional
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup mashed sweet potato
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup almond milk can sub regular milk or other plant based milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil for cooking
In a medium bowl, mix together oat flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and sea salt.
Add in mashed sweet potato, egg and almond milk.
Preheat pan to low-medium heat with coconut oil. add in batter about 3-4 tbsp at a time. when bubbling, flip over to cook until both sides are golden brown, about 1-2 minutes. Remove from pan and repeat with remaining batter!