Almond Butter Chocolate Chunk Mug Cake (Gluten Free)
Gluten-free, light and fluffy mug cake ready in 60 seconds! All the ingredients were whisked together in the mug, microwaved and then topped with chocolate chunks and creamy almond butter. A perfect quick breakfast or snack!
Servings 1 serving
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Chocolate chunks or chips
Melt coconut oil in mug by microwaving for 15 seconds.
Add rest of ingredients in and whisk together. Microwave for 60-90 seconds.
Top with chocolate chunks/chips and allow them to melt on top. Add almond butter on top! Allow to chocolate to melt and cake to cool down for 1 minute before digging in!