Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake
Bringing in the fall spices and cozy flavors in this mug cake! Ready in under 5 minutes and single serving, perfect for those busy mornings and when you're craving cake!
Servings 1 mug cake
- 4 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice together in a microwavable mug.
Stir in pumpkin puree, maple syrup, egg, coconut oil, almond milk and vanilla.
Microwave for 2 minutes. Top with bananas, cinnamon and yogurt.