Mongolian Beef Rice Noodles
The flavors are sweet, spicy and savory! A delicious recipe made with gluten-free noodles and only takes 30 minutes from scratch!
Servings 4 servings
- 8 oz rice noodles
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb flank steak cubed or sliced
- 4 green onions chopped into 3-4" pieces
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- Olive oil for cooking
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce tamari or coconut aminos for gluten-free
- 2 tablespoons olive or sesame oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup warm water
- Pinch of red pepper flakes to taste
Prepare rice noodles in a pot of boiling water. Drain and leave to side.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients and leave to side.
In a large frying pan, preheat to medium heat with oil and garlic to cook until fragrant. Add in steak to cook. Remove from pan when done.
Add more oil to cook cabbage mix and green onions for 2 minutes until softened. Add steak back into pan along with the rice noodles and sauce to toss! Serve with sesame seeds and more green onions for garnish!