Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Mug Cake
Made with 6 simple ingredients and cooked in the microwave in just 1 minute! A delicious breakfast you can prepare when you want cake but have little time!
Servings 1 serving
- 4 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chunks or chips
In a small bowl, mix flour, baking powder, maple syrup, almond milk and 2 tablespoons peanut butter together.
Grease microwavable mug with spray or coconut oil. Pour half of batter into mug, then add a few chocolate chunks on top with 1 tablespoon peanut butter.
Add rest of batter on top and top with more chocolate chunks. Microwave for 1 minute, and microwave for extra 10 seconds at a time as needed. Allow to cool for 1 minute, then add more peanut butter on top and dig in!