Chocolate Chunk Tahini Mug Cake
Hints of nutty tahini flavor, melty chocolate and crunchy pecans in each bite! This is single-serving so it's great for those quick mornings you want some cake for breakfast!
Servings 1 mug cake
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 tablespoons creamy tahini
- 1 large egg
- 4 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chunks more for topping
- crushed pecans for topping
In a low mug, whisk together almond milk. tahini and egg.
Add in almond flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, sea salt and ground cinnamon.3. Mix in chocolate chunks and add more on top.
Mix in chocolate chunks and add more on top. Microwave for 90-120 seconds. Start with 90 seconds, then add 10 seconds at a time!
Top with nut butter and crushed pecans!