Hints of nutty tahini flavor, melty chocolate and crunchy pecans in each bite! This is single-serving so it’s great for those quick mornings you want some cake for breakfast!
I’m a mug cake lover because it only takes 5 minutes! Quick breakfasts are the way to go especially if I’m hangry coming home after a workout.
I’ve made many other mug cakes too! I linked them below.
Chocolate Chunk Tahini Mug Cake
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 tablespoons creamy tahini
- 1 large egg
- 4 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chunks more for topping
- crushed pecans for topping
- In a low mug, whisk together almond milk. tahini and egg.
- Add in almond flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, sea salt and ground cinnamon.3. Mix in chocolate chunks and add more on top.
- Mix in chocolate chunks and add more on top. Microwave for 90-120 seconds. Start with 90 seconds, then add 10 seconds at a time!
- Top with nut butter and crushed pecans!