Think summer time s’mores at the beach but in a portable bar form! These S’mores bars are chewy, filled with melty chocolate and gooey marshmallows. They are perfect for some summer weekend baking or honestly.. any time of the year! They will be a hit for sure!
Looking at this picture just makes me want to drool!! I love the combo of marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers so much.
This brings me back to the high school days when I would go to the beach on the weekend with my friends, watch the sunset, start a bonfire and have some s’mores and chill unit late at night. Those were the simple days!
I just remember the honey maid boxes and hershey’s chocolate packs so clearly! I’m feeling nostalgic now.
After I made these bars, I shared them with some friends. One of my friends said it was “Honestly life changing. Every bite I’m like shocked at how good it is!”
My husband is also obsessed with them. After his first bite, he finished the bar and grabbed a second without hesitations.
You guys, trust me on this. This is a recipe worth making!
I tossed chocolate chips and marshmallows into the batter to bake but also added more marshmallows on top to brown and create a meringue like texture!
Baked S’mores Bars
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter 1 stick, melted
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup oat flour or all purpose
- 6 full-sized graham crackers crushed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 heaping cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a microwavable bowl, add butter to melt for 30-45 seconds.
- Add in sugar and vanilla. Lastly, add in egg to prevent it from heating up and cooking from the butter.
- Add in flour, crushed graham crackers, cinnamon, marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Add batter into baking pan and smooth tops with a spatula.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until edges set and marshmallows lightly brown on top. Cool in pan for 20 minutes before cutting up!
Leave a Reply