Homemade granola is so easy to make and only takes 30 minutes in the oven! This recipe is made with coconut oil, coconut shreds, crusted walnuts and creamy peanut butter! Perfect to sprinkle on your oatmeal, pancakes or with milk in the morning! You can also enjoy these granola clusters by itself as a snack!
I’ve been making many different granola recipes! It starts with a base of raw oats, sweetener and coconut oil or nut butter! You can add in other ingredients like mixed nuts, dried fruit or seeds!
Breaking up the entire sheet of granola is so satisfying. Make sure you allow the granola to cool before breaking. This helps the granola set so you can get bigger chunks!!
Coconut Walnut & Peanut Butter Granola
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 1/4 cups crushed walnuts
- Preheat oven to 300F. Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together all ingredients and transfer to baking sheet, packing together in a large rectangle.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes before breaking into chunks.