A combo of chicken and veggies pan-fried to a crispy golden brown! These are ready in 30 minutes, made with simple ingredients & are delish by itself with sauce or in a sandwich! When I say I’m obsessed with these, I’m not kidding!
I’m 25 weeks in pregnancy now so I’ve been trying a variety of recipes and keeping note of ones I plan to make postpartum or prep ahead of time in the freezer so I can just warm them up for meals. This is one of them!!
Even if you’re short on time and want a quick protein and veggie-packed recipe to leave in the fridge/freezer, this one is for you!
All the ingredients were mixed together in a large bowl and formed into patties to be pan-fried until crispy golden brown. To make sure they are all cooked appropriately, I cut the thickest fritter in half to make sure it’s no longer pink inside. Since it’s made with ground chicken, you want to MAKE SURE you cook it throughly!
Below are all the ingredients that go into the fritters – broccoli, corn, ground chicken, flour, eggs, sea salt, pepper and garlic powder. Only 8 ingredients! The sauce I dipped these fritters in is only a mixture of 2 ingredients you likely already have in your fridge. Mayonnaise and ketchup = mayo ketchup!
These are delicious by itself as a snack, breakfast or even in a sandwich if you prefer! I’ve broken these up into pieces to add into a salad. These fritters are pretty versatile! I loved them so much I made another batch once I was low on my first batch but with ground turkey.
You can also substitute for ground beef if you’d like too!
Broccoli & Chicken Fritters (Easy Meal Prep Recipe!)
- 1 large head broccoli cut into florets
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 cup canned corn
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ketchup
- Steam broccoli until slightly softened, then chop finely.
- In a large bowl, add cooked broccoli, ground chicken, corn, flour, eggs, garlic powder, sea salt and pepper. Form into 2 inches wide and 1 inch thick pieces.
- Preheat skillet to medium heat with oil. Add fritters to cook each side for 2-3 minutes until golden brown! Repeat with remaining fritters.
- Whisk together sauce and dip fritters in sauce to serve!