This honey mustard sauce for the chicken only has 4 ingredients! This dish has a mix of sweet honey and tangy flavors!
Chicken Tenders With Honey Mustard Sauce
This honey mustard sauce for the chicken only has 4 ingredients! A mix of sweet honey and tangy flavors!
Servings: 2 servings
- 4 chicken tenders
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Honey Mustard Sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp stone ground mustard
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Preheat skillet to medium heat with avocado oil.
- Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper. Add chicken to pan and cook both sides until browned.
- Brush honey mustard sauce all over chicken and allow to cook both sides for about 2-3 minutes each.
- Cook until internal temperature reaches 165F. Brush with more honey mustard sauce as desired!