These muffins are packed with lemon flavors and juicy blueberries and cherries! This is a trio combo that is perfect for the summer months. Great for a grab-n-go breakfast or as a mid-day snack!
I’m a huge fan of summer fruits!! Berries, nectarines, peaches, cherries, you name it! When these fruits are in season, they’re cheaper and taste like nature’s candy. I love baking with berries because they make the baked good so juicy and fruity. Blueberries is definitely one of my favorites! Also, when you mix lemon + blueberries together, it’s like the perfect duo in my opinion.
These are made with oat flour so it’s gluten free. You can make your own oat flour by adding raw oats into a blender or food processor and pulse until it turns into a fine flour. Super easy! I buy oats in bulks to make my own all the time!
Lemon Blueberry Cherry Oat Flour Muffins
- 2 1/2 cups oat flour
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 3/4 cup cherries
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a standard-muffin tray with 12 muffin cups.
- In a medium bowl, mix together dry ingredients; flour, raw oats, sugar, baking powder and sea salt.
- In another medium bowl, mix together wet ingredients; almond milk, butter, maple syrup, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry mix and incorporate together with spatula.
- Coat berries with some flour and add into mixture along cherries and blueberries.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes or until a toothpick in the center comes out clean.