These mini loaves are fluffy, light and soft! Perfect for some spring or summer baking at home! They’re a great snack or as a weekend baking treat!
Lemon is one of those ingredients I always try to keep on hand! I never know if I’ll make a savory dish that’ll be enhanced with a squeeze of lemon, for lemon water or for baked goods like lemon cakes/bars or loaves!
These loaves need about 3-4 lemons. I recommend getting a lemon juice squeezer so you’ll get the most juice out of each lemon!
They’re a perfect baking treat for spring or summer!
Mini Lemon Pound Cakes
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk1/2 teaspoon vanilla extractLemon glaze:1 cup confectioner's sugar2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter 1 stick
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare a mini loaf pan with oil spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda and sea salt.
- In another large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light + fluffy. Crack in eggs and mix in lemon zest, lemon juice, almond milk and vanilla. Add dry ingredients into wet ingredient bowl, Mix until just combined.
- Transfer mixture into mini loaf pan and bake for 40 minutes or until tops brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- While loaf is baking, prepare glaze by sifting confectioners sugar into a small bowl, then whisk with fresh lemon juice.
- When loaf is done, allow to cool for 15 minutes in pan and then place on cooling rack. Pour glaze over the tops and enjoy!