Fresh shrimp tossed with angel hair, lots of veggies, olive oil, garlic and herbs! Such a quick and nutritious pasta dish to throw together in under 30 minutes!
This dish was so easy to make! If you don’t have any pasta sauce at home or are lazy to create one from scratch, some olive oil, herbs and sea salt is a great choice! It’s one of my go-to pasta “sauces” when I’m wanting a light dish.
Olive Oil Shrimp Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 lb angel hair
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 3 tomatoes chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Prepare angel hair according to package instructions. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup pasta water.
- Preheat a large pan with olive oil, cook garlic until fragrant, about 15 seconds. Add onions and broccoli to cook until softened. Add shrimp to cook until pink.
- Toss in cooked angel hair, dried oregano, red pepper flakes, fresh lemon juice, fresh parsley, tomatoes, olive oil and sea salt. Add 1/4 cup pasta water as needed.
- Top with red pepper flakes before serving!