Large clusters of gingerbread granola packed cozy spices like ground cinnamon, ginger and cloves! This is a simple recipe all mixed in one bowl and baked! Delicious by itself, with milk or on top of your waffles/pancakes!
I’ve been making lots of baked goods and snacks with gingerbread flavors because during this winter season, I crave those cozy spices like cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg more than ever!
If you’re looking for a delicious granola to make at home, this is the one for you! When done baking, it becomes a huge sheet of granola you break apart! I like to leave some parts in large clusters 🙂
Packed with a medley of nuts – I used crushed walnuts and pecans but you can use whatever you’d like! I’ve tried it with sliced almonds, whole almonds and peanuts too!
Holiday Gingerbread Granola
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup nuts of choice
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teapsoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 8 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons unsulphured molasses
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325F and prepare a large baking sheet with liner.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients. Transfer to baking sheet keeping granola together but using spatula to press into pan into an even layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then allow to cool for 15 minutes in pan to harden. Break into pieces and store in an airtight jar!