Baked salmon tossed with dairy-free pesto, fettuccini and lots of veggies! A nutritious and tasty meal you can make under 30 minutes!
I’m a pesto lover! Pesto in pasta, baked with chicken, in sandwiches or on toast. The fresh herby taste is totally up my alley. Tossing it in pasta is one of my favorite ways to use it! The flavors tie together the pasta, veggies + protein!
In this recipe, I baked the salmon which brings a light and flaky texture to the whole recipe. While the salmon was baking, I prepared the pasta + veggies. In 15 minutes, everything was ready to be tossed together! This is why I love pasta dishes!
Meals don’t always have to be complicated. You can whip this entire recipe up in 30 minutes and even have extras for dinner or lunch the next day!
Salmon Pesto Pasta (Dairy-Free)
- 2 salmon filets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 zucchini sliced and halved
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 8 oz linguine
- 3/4 cup dairy-free pesto
- Preheat oven to 425F. Prepare baking tray with liner and add salmon filets. Brush olive oil on top and sprinkle minced garlic, salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions. Drain and leave to side.
- Preheat pan with olive oil to medium heat. Add broccoli, onion, zucchini and bell peppers. Cook until soft, then add in chopped tomatoes.
- Toss in linguine and pesto. Add in chunks of baked salmon and toss together until just combined. Serve with red pepper flakes on top!