This loaf is my IDEAL pumpkin bread loaf for this fall season! Made with gluten-free almond flour, pumpkin puree, coconut oil, cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg! I like a simple loaf packed with spices but you can also add in chocolate chips to melt in and on top!
If there’s a type of bread I crave during the fall season, it’s one with cozy spices like cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves! This loaf is it! I love banana bread year round but there’s something about a pumpkin loaf in the fall.
This bread is so also gluten-free and dairy-free!
A slice with coffee is ideal. It tastes even better the day after!!
Almond Flour Pumpkin Bread
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil softened
- 1/4 cup almond butter creamy
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare loaf pan with spray or parchment paper liner.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together pumpkin, eggs, melted coconut oil and almond butter.
- Mix in almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg and sea salt.
- Transfer to loaf pan and bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean!
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack to cool for 20 minutes before slicing!