Cookies filled with dark and white chocolate chips, graham cracker crumbs and gooey marshmallows! This will bring you back to those late summer nights at the beach. I’m obsessed and have made these multiple times!
These cookies seriously don’t get any better! I used regular butter and all purpose flour. Those ingredients aren’t off limits to me. I do love using almond flour or oat flour in many of my recipes but it’s never a way of avoiding AP flour. It’s balance!
One thing I love about baking cookies is that it only takes 10-15 minutes to make! Loaves take 45 mins to an hour and that is too much waiting for me because the smell is tempting, haha!
These have both dark and white chocolate chips and I honestly love how it has the flavor of both!
The gooey center is everything. Trust me, you will love these if you’re a s’mores fan.
Gooey S’mores Cookies
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 sleeve graham crackers 5 oz
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teapsoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare cookie sheet with liner.
- In a large bowl, mix together crushed graham crackers, flour, sea salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- In another large bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Add in egg and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients into wet ingredient bowl to mix. Add in chocolate chips and marshmallows to mix until just combined.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until tops are lightly browned. Allow to cool on baking sheet for 15 minutes before removing to a cooling rack!