Sneaked in some veggies that you can’t even taste! This loaf is so moist, packed with chocolate chips and a delicious snack bread for mornings or afternoons! It’s gluten-free and dairy-free as well!
I loveeee zucchini bread but I haven’t had the opportunity until I bought a hand-held grater! Having the zucchini grated instead of shredded helps with masking the taste in the bread! You can’t even taste it!
I added in chocolate chips but you can replace it with dried fruit or crush nuts!
A cup of grated zucchini is the size of 1 medium zucchini. I grate the skin as well because since it’s so fine, it easily bakes into the bread. More nutrients too!
This is one of my new favorite snacking breads now! My husband tried it and he couldn’t even taste zucchini at all! He said it tasted like chocolate marble spiced bread!
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
- 1 cup packed grated zucchini
- 3 large eggs
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare a 8×5 loaf pan with spray or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, grate 1 medium zucchini. Whisk in egg, maple syrup and vanilla. Mix in almond flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and sea salt. Gently mix in chocolate chips.
- Transfer to loaf pan and top with more chocolate chips.
- Bake for 45 minutes until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on a cooling rack for 30 minutes before slicing into 8 slices!