These cashew butter blondies were soooo fudgey, chewy and rich. Great for a snack or treat on any day!
Blondies are brownies without the cocoa powder and have a rich vanilla butterscotch flavor instead. This recipe is one bowl so they’re just that much easier to make. You have no excuse now!
If you’re spending a day at home or have an hour at night to wind down and bake something sweet, you’d want to try this. I used cashew butter as the base but you can sub with almond butter or peanut butter. I like using cashew and almond butter because the flavor is more subtle and not overpowering. If you like peanut butter, go for it!
Cut into 9 square bars! It was hard not to dig in as soon as possible after cooling. This batch didn’t last long! I used chocolate gems so they look like globs but still were so tasty.
Chocolate Chip Blondies
- 3/4 cup cashew butter
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup oat flour
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 Hu Kitchen Chocolate Bar broken into chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare a 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together cashew butter, melted butter, almond milk and vanilla extract.
- Add in flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Transfer to baking pan and add chocolate chunks or chocolate chips on top. Bake for 15 minutes!
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before placing on a baking rack to cool for another 10 minutes. Cut into 9 square bars!