Japanese stir-fried noodles with veggies and meat! A simple noodle recipe with a bit of sweet and savory tang!
Yakisoba actually means “grilled noodles” and is a classic Japanese street food!
I add in carrots, bokchoy and bell peppers but you can add in other veggies of choice like cabbage, bean sprouts or spinach!
Chicken Yakisoba Noodles
- 1 lb chicken breast cut into chunks
- 1 package yakisoba noodles 16 oz
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 2 cups bokchoy chopped
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Preheat a large skillet to medium heat with oil. Add chicken and cook until juices run clear. Remove from pan.
- Add more oil and all of veggies; carrots, bokchoy and bell peppers. Cook for 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Add in yakisoba noodles + sauce. Toss to combine and allow to cook on low heat with lid on for 2 minutes. Serve warm!