Single-serving banana mug cake! Perfect for those mornings you’re craving some cake for breakfast!
I added the chocolate chunks on top after it was done so it melted right on top. Also topped with sliced bananas and shredded coconut! I love this easy mug cake for breakfasts!
Chocolate Banana Mug Cake
- 1/2 1/2 mashed medium banana, about 3 tbsp
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 1 egg
- Splash of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Dash of sea salt
- Add mashed banana, almond milk, egg and vanilla in microwavable mug/ramekin.
- Add rest of ingredients in and whisk together. Microwave for 2 1/2 minutes.
- Top with sliced bananas, chocolate chunks and shredded coconut!